About Us

Our Church

Calvary Baptist first came together in 1909, meeting in private homes.  Formally becoming a church in 1911 and joining the Southern Baptist Convention, Shelby County Baptist Association in 1912.  In 1977 Calvary moved from Lamar and Euclid in Memphis to its current location in Bartlett. 

252080_2016694746469_5234174_n-medium

Bro. Michael Blaylock ~ Pastor

Bro. Michael Blaylock has served at Calvary as Pastor since 2006. He has a God given gift for simply teaching the word of God in the way even a child could understand while highlighting points the most studious Christian may have overlooked. He is a full time Pastor now, but a carpenter by trade.  He enjoys fishing and boating with his wife Donna. She is a nurse whose hobbies include playing the piano, singing, and reading. They have a son, and daughter as well as two grandkids.